Application Tips & Tricks
There are many seemingly minor factors that can trip you up when you’re in the final stages of applying to MBA programs. Don’t let these small details be your undoing! Follow the links below to find various tips and tricks that you can use to put the final polish on your applications.
- General Essay Tips – things to consider before you start writing!
- Word Count Tips & Tricks – advice on how to get your essays down to the required length
- Common Errors – how to avoid common grammatical and punctuation mistakes
- Sample Interview Questions – what kinds of questions you might encounter in an interview
- MBA Elevator Pitch – how to answer that seemingly simple question, "Why do you want an MBA?"
- Thank-You Examples – why a well-written thank-you note is important, along with examples
- LinkedIn for MBAs – what you can do leave a lasting impression on LinkedIn
We will continue to update these pages as we gather more tips and tricks for finalizing applications. If you have any to share, please contact us!