Landing a great job out of college was only the first step in ensuring an exciting, thriving, successful career. You need to claim increasing responsibility, meet the right people in your industry, and identify what path to take to achieve success.
The Sparrey Consulting Group helps you identify – and create – opportunities for advancement. We have many tools available to help you stay on track:
- Our ProValues™ exercise can help you identify short-term and long-term career goals, with follow-up coaching available to create and execute on definitive plans to achieve those goals.
- Network with other young professionals, in-person and virtually, to help you achieve your respective goals.
- Keep updated with industry news and trends to help you move forward.
- Our resume review services can identify opportunities to add high-value bullets to your resume as you build your experience.
- 1-on-1 coaching with one of our professionals, even for an hour, can provide perspective on where to direct your attention over the next 6-12 months as you establish yourself inside the workplace and in the broader community.
Your Board of Advisors: An invaluable resource
A Board of Advisors can also be useful in expanding your network and opening opportunities to broaden your skills. Just like a Board of Directors does for companies, a well-designed Board of Advisors will provide you strategic perspective when evaluating professional opportunities beyond what you can accomplish alone. Equally important, it represents a strong signal to your professional network that you are serious about investing in your success. Click here to get started.
I am considering 3 jobs and your tool was VERY helpful and more fun and interesting than doing a pro-con list and the results are right-on and will influence my decisions going forward.
Thanks for all your help along the way... and the skills I learned during the application that helped me get to this job!
Wanted you to be one of the first people I told that I just accepted an offer for the Manager role on the strategy team at [company]. Thank you again for putting me in touch with [name redacted] and for all your help preparing me for these interviews. I learned a lot the last few months interviewing for various job opportunities and am really happy I landed my top choice.