Landing a great job out of college was only the first step in ensuring an exciting, thriving, successful career. You need to claim increasing responsibility, meet the right people in your industry, and identify what path to take to achieve success.
The Sparrey Consulting Group helps you identify – and create – opportunities for advancement. We have many tools available to help you stay on track:
- Our ProValues™ exercise can help you identify short-term and long-term career goals, with follow-up coaching available to create and execute on definitive plans to achieve those goals.
- Network with other young professionals, in-person and virtually, to help you achieve your respective goals.
- Keep updated with industry news and trends to help you move forward.
- Our resume review services can identify opportunities to add high-value bullets to your resume as you build your experience.
- 1-on-1 coaching with one of our professionals, even for an hour, can provide perspective on where to direct your attention over the next 6-12 months as you establish yourself inside the workplace and in the broader community.
Your Board of Advisors: An invaluable resource
A Board of Advisors can also be useful in expanding your network and opening opportunities to broaden your skills. Just like a Board of Directors does for companies, a well-designed Board of Advisors will provide you strategic perspective when evaluating professional opportunities beyond what you can accomplish alone. Equally important, it represents a strong signal to your professional network that you are serious about investing in your success. Click here to get started.
I wanted to send you a huge thank you and let you know how much I appreciate all your help/feedback during this process. You provided an enormous amount of guidance which really helped direct my search so THANK YOU for that. I do hope that we can work together again in the future and I've already suggested to a couple of my peers that they check out the services offered by Sparrey Consulting.
Thanks for all your help along the way... and the skills I learned during the application that helped me get to this job!
I am considering 3 jobs and your tool was VERY helpful and more fun and interesting than doing a pro-con list and the results are right-on and will influence my decisions going forward.