Career development sessions
Sparrey Consulting Group provides group sessions targeting career development for talented, motivated professionals at the early or mid-point stages of their careers.
Session topics include:
- Talking your way in: how to effectively network throughout your career.
- Finding the right path: your first job search out of college / graduate school.
- Off to a great start: key lessons for the first 6 months in your job.
- Success is not a Zero-Sum Game: finding supporting peers.
- Building on your successes: choosing graduate programs.
- Revisiting your path: turning careers into passions.
- Successfully pursuing a consulting career.
- Getting LinkedIn: using LinkedIn to its full potential.
Contact us today to discuss a session that might be right for your organization.
In only 20 minutes, you were able to offer very helpful suggestions on how to rethink my story for business school, despite us just meeting. You certainly have a skill for this! Thank you for your help!
2017 MBA Group Session Participant
I thought the workshop was very informative and helped point me in the right direction when thinking about careers. I will definitely be looking at Sparrey Consulting in the future as a resource for career help when I get to the point of seriously looking for careers.
2018 College Career Workshop Participant
Thank you for putting on the MBA admissions seminar today! I found it super helpful.