Career development sessions
Sparrey Consulting Group provides group sessions targeting career development for talented, motivated professionals at the early or mid-point stages of their careers.
Session topics include:
- Talking your way in: how to effectively network throughout your career.
- Finding the right path: your first job search out of college / graduate school.
- Off to a great start: key lessons for the first 6 months in your job.
- Building on your successes: choosing graduate programs.
- Revisiting your path: turning careers into passions.
- Successfully pursuing a consulting career.
- Getting LinkedIn: using LinkedIn to its full potential.
Contact us today to discuss a session that might be right for your organization.
Andrea led a wonderful networking workshop for our Graduate Women in Engineering Group at the University of California, Berkeley. Her passion for her work made this one of the most useful and enjoyable workshops we've ever hosted.
President, Graduate Women in Engineering, UC Berkeley
Thank you for putting on the MBA admissions seminar today! I found it super helpful.
2017 MBA Group Session Participant
In only 20 minutes, you were able to offer very helpful suggestions on how to rethink my story for business school, despite us just meeting. You certainly have a skill for this! Thank you for your help!