Current MBA Students
While business school is an amazing period of growth for many MBA students, it can also be overwhelming. Just ask any second-year student you know! The job search process starts before you even set foot on campus and finding the right opportunity can be daunting. Sparrey Consulting Group has a specific competency when it comes to career advising, having taught students at HBS, Booth, Stanford, Wharton, and several other leading schools how to best prepare for and excel during the interview process. We work with you to:
- Define your professional goals and find specific opportunities that suit those goals.
- Network to find people who support your efforts - ask questions which address your career values.
- Prepare for the recruitment process with resume reviews and mock interviews under realistic conditions.
- Decide between a variety of career choices using our JobTool.
- Evaluate future career paths using our proprietary ProValues™ exercise.
- Through our partners, we also provide weekly tips on how to get the most out of your MBA investment, along with opportunities to network with students at other top schools. Click here to learn more about our 100 Week SprintTM program.
Your Board of Advisors: An invaluable resource
A Board of Advisors can also be useful in expanding your network and opening opportunities to broaden your skills. Just like a Board of Directors does for companies, a well-designed Board of Advisors will provide you strategic perspective when evaluating professional opportunities beyond what you can accomplish alone. Equally important, it represents a strong signal to your professional network that you are serious about investing in your success. Click here to get started.