While business school is an amazing period of growth for many MBA students, it can also be overwhelming. Just ask any second-year student you know! The job search process starts before you even set foot on campus and finding the right opportunity can be daunting. Sparrey Consulting Group has a specific competency when it comes to career advising, having taught students at HBS, Booth, Stanford, Wharton, and several other leading schools how to best prepare for and excel during the interview process. We work with you to:
- Define your professional goals and find specific opportunities that suit those goals.
- Network to find people who support your efforts - ask questions which address your career values.
- Prepare for the recruitment process with resume reviews and mock interviews under realistic conditions.
- Evaluate future career paths using our proprietary ProValues™ exercise.
- Through our partners, we also provide weekly tips on how to get the most out of your MBA investment, along with opportunities to network with students at other top schools. Click here to learn more about our 100 Week Sprint program.
As you seek to maximize your MBA experience, we’re here to be a partner in the process. Our goal is to ensure that you have the tools, structure, and support to hold yourself accountable throughout the MBA experience! We design our check-in sessions around the recommended topics below, customized to your needs. Both of ourpackages include specialized coaching from trained SCG partners on interview skills, productivity, MBA student leadership insights, goal setting, etc.
Package A: 12 30-minute sessions
- Typically scheduled monthly, beginning in May 2019 through May 2020
- Includes one resume review, one LinkedIn review, and one cover letter (which you can then customize to future roles)
Package B: 12 monthly 1-hour sessions
- Scheduled monthly, beginning in May 2019 through May 2020
- Includes two resume reviews, one LinkedIn review, one social media refresh and one cover letter that can be customized to future roles
- Bi-weekly check-in during recruiting
For additional details about our package services for current MBA students, click here.
Your Board of Advisors: An invaluable resource
A Board of Advisors can also be useful in expanding your network and opening opportunities to broaden your skills. Just like a Board of Directors does for companies, a well-designed Board of Advisors will provide you strategic perspective when evaluating professional opportunities beyond what you can accomplish alone. Equally important, it represents a strong signal to your professional network that you are serious about investing in your success. Click here to get started.
Thanks for all your help along the way... and the skills I learned during the application that helped me get to this job!
2017 Career Client
The Sparrey Consulting mock interview for Wharton was crucial for me. First, simply the experience of "walking through" the interview gave me insight into how it would feel on game-day. As a result, I ultimately felt very confident in the interview which allowed me to relax and answer the interviewer's questions calmly and clearly. Second, the summary of my performance provided hours after the mock interview was eye opening. The notes provided were incredibly thorough and covered what worked and areas for improvement. Without Andrea's insight, I am certain that I would not have identified those weaknesses.
2016 Wharton Group Mock Interview Participant
I consider being accepted at Kellogg and Tuck to be an outstanding outcome to this process! Thank you so much for your help and guidance.