While business school is an amazing period of growth for many MBA students, it can also be overwhelming. Just ask any second-year student you know! The job search process starts before you even set foot on campus and finding the right opportunity can be daunting. Sparrey Consulting Group has a specific competency when it comes to career advising, having taught students at HBS, Booth, Stanford, Wharton, and several other leading schools how to best prepare for and excel during the interview process. We work with you to:
- Define your professional goals and find specific opportunities that suit those goals.
- Network to find people who support your efforts - ask questions which address your career values.
- Prepare for the recruitment process with resume reviews and mock interviews under realistic conditions.
- Evaluate future career paths using our proprietary ProValues™ exercise.
- Through our partners, we also provide weekly tips on how to get the most out of your MBA investment, along with opportunities to network with students at other top schools. Click here to learn more about our 100 Week Sprint program.
Your Board of Advisors: An invaluable resource
A Board of Advisors can also be useful in expanding your network and opening opportunities to broaden your skills. Just like a Board of Directors does for companies, a well-designed Board of Advisors will provide you strategic perspective when evaluating professional opportunities beyond what you can accomplish alone. Equally important, it represents a strong signal to your professional network that you are serious about investing in your success. Click here to get started.
In only 20 minutes, you were able to offer very helpful suggestions on how to rethink my story for business school, despite us just meeting. You certainly have a skill for this! Thank you for your help!
2017 MBA Group Session Participant
I wanted to thank you again for all of your support these past two years leading up to my start date. This program truly is THE program I needed and I could not be more excited that I am having the opportunity to be apart of it. Really, I keep pinching myself that I am here. I cannot stress enough how helpful your guidance was in getting me here.
2016 Kellogg MMM admit
I wouldn't have reached my dreams without you. Even after I failed miserably the first time around, you maintained steadfast belief in me. I will never forget that.