In college or recently graduated? Getting used to new cities, social networks, and jobs? Want to make sure you are on the right trajectory?
We have been there, and know starting your career off well can pay off for the next 40+ years. In particular:
- Our ProValues™ exercise can help you prioritize your future goals.
- Our interview tools can help you land that first big opportunity.
- Our network of elite business professionals can lead you to peers who can help you achieve your goals, and offer opportuniteis to help others.
- Our resume review services can streamline your current and past experience, tailor your resume to specific opportunities, and identify opportunities to communicate a broader range of skills.
- 1-on-1 coaching with one of our professionals, even for an hour, can provide perspective on where to direct your attention over the next 6-12 months as you establish yourself inside the workplace and in the broader community.
Also, interested in consulting careers? Review our latest presentation on how to position yourself for this exciting field.
I thought the workshop was very informative and helped point me in the right direction when thinking about careers. I will definitely be looking at Sparrey Consulting in the future as a resource for career help when I get to the point of seriously looking for careers.
College Career Workshop Participant
Thanks for all your help along the way... and the skills I learned during the application that helped me get to this job!
I give you a lot of credit for helping me discover my path in life. Was just telling the story yesterday to some friends who needed some career advice. Very grateful to have you in my life!